Vikram Thakor is Indian film actor, singer and artist. He is known for his work in Gujarati film.
Vikram Thakor Biography, Career, Profile, Controversy, Images, Filmography, Videos
1] Early Life
Vikram Thakor hails from Fatehpura close Gandhinagar, Gujarat. He began singing and playing flute in front of an audience at age of ten with his dad Melaji Thakor who was folk singer and kirtan artist. He later began performing in front of an audience at age of 20. He lives in Gandhinagar.
At first hesitant to enter the film business, he appeared in Ek Var Piyu Ne Malva Aavje (2006) which was a monetarily hit. He featured in a few Gujarati films mostly focused to provincial group of onlookers. His every one of the eight movies have been hits at the neighborhood film industry.
His other effective movies incorporate Radha Tara Vina Gamtu Nathi (2007), Vaagi kalje Katari Tara Premni (2010), Premi Zukya Nathi ne Zukshe Nahi (2011) and Rasiya Tari Radha Rokani Rannma (2014). His six movies earned Rs 3 crore and considered the present genius of Gujarati film in different media.
- Bewafa Pardeshi
- Ek Var Piyu Ne Malva Aavje (2006)
- Amdavad Palanpur Vaya Kadi Kalol
- Prem Gori Taro Kem Kari Bhulay
- Primary To Odhi Chundaldi Tara Namni
- Preet Janamo Janam Ni Bhulase Nahin
- Radha Tara Vina Mane Gamtu Nathi (2007)
- Tane Parki Manu Ke Manu Potani
- Radha Chudlo Perje Mara Nam No
- Vaagi Kalje Katari Tara Prem Ni (2010)
- Piyu Tara Vina Mane Eklu Lage (2010)
- Premi Zukya Nathi ne Zukshe Nahi (2011)
- Aakha Jag Thi Niraali Mari Saajna
- Shakti – The Power
- Sukh Ma Dashama Dukh Ma Dashama
- Maa Baap Na Aashirvad (2014)
- Patan Thi Pakistan
- Ek Prem no Divano Ek Prem ni Divani
- Haiye Dashama Honthe Dashama
- Radha Rahisu Sadaye Sangathe
- Rasiya Tari Radha Rokani Rannma (2014)
- Kon Halave Leemdi Ne Kon Jhulave Peepli (2015)
- Deshni Koi Pan Sarhad Prem Ne Roki Shakti Nathi (2015)
- Avtar Dharine Aavu Chhu (2015)
- Sogand Chhe Ma Baap Na (2016)
- Duniya Jale To Jale (2016)
- Radha Rahishu Sadaye Sangathe (2016)
- Patel ni Patelai Ane Thakor Ni Khandani (2016)
- Rajwadi Chhaiye Ame Manbher Rahiye (2017)
- Jag Jite Nahi Ne Haiyu Hare Nahi (2017)
- Kem Re Bhulay Thakor No. 1 (2018)
- Prem Karine Ver Valyu (2018)
Thakor was blamed for tricking Gujarati movie chief, Paresh Patel, of ₹ 35 Lakh in 2011.
5] Vikram Thakor Video songs :