Zayed Khan is an Indian actor and producer who have appeared in many Bollywood movies. His career as an actor is not so successful. However, he is not completely separated from the movie business. According to a news source, his father, Sanjay Khan, is planning to relaunch his son. According to Sanjay Khan, Zayed is one of the most handsome actors in Bollywood, and he should make a film about him. In his active years, he gained a rebellious image as an actor who does a lot of action. Reading this post until the end, you can learn more about the movies, career, and personal life of Zayed Khan. Let’s start!
Table of Contents
Zayed Khan is the only son among the four siblings of his parent Sanjay Khan and Zarine Khan. He celebrates his birthday on July 5 every year. The actor was raised as a Muslim, whereas her mother belongs to a Parsi family. He has three sisters who are also Simone, Suzanne, and Farah. The actor is from a Bollywood family, and his uncle Feroz Khan and Akbar Khan are renowned actors and directors in Bollywood, respectively. Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan is Zayed’s first cousin. He did his early schooling in Dehradoon and then took admission to Kodaikanal International School, Kodaikanal. Furthermore, he studied business management from Montgomery college and Film making from
He started his career in 2003 with the movie “Chura liya hai tumne” and gave an action-packed performance in this movie. Esha Deol, who is also his childhood friend, was cast as the lead actress in the movie and Salil Ankola and Gulshan Grover were some other important roles in the movie.
The movie was a hit, and his work was also incredible. Next year, he appeared in Farah Khan’s movie Main Hoon Na, wherein Shahrukh Khan was his Co-actor, and Sushmita Sen, Amrita Rao was the lead actress. Besides, Boman Irani and Sunil Shetty were other important roles in the movie. It was one of the most successful films of his career that gave him the image of a chocolaty boy.
He did some incredible work in his movies like Rocky, Dus, Tezz, Cash, and several others. He was getting the roleS in the movies, and till 2012, he did at least one movie each year. However, the later year movies were not applauded by the audiences nor critics. After giving one flop movie after another, he moved away from the movies. In 2015, again, he appeared in a comedy thriller movie “Sharafat Gayi Tel Lene.”
Furthermore, “Desi Magic is one of his most awaited movies that was started in 2014. Its trailer was released in 2019; however, it is still waiting to come out of the closet.
List Of His Movies
Below is the list of all his movies from latest to older:
- Sharafat Gayi Tel Lene (2015) : [Co-stars – Tena Desae, Talia Bentson, Rannvijay Singh]
- Tezz (2012) : [Co-start – Anil Kapoor, Ajay Devgan, Kangna Ranaut]
- Love Breakups Zindagi (2011) : [Co-stars – Diya Mirza, Cyrus Sahukar, Tisca Chopra]
- Anjaana Anjaani (2010) : [Co-stars – Ranbir Kapoor , Priyanka Chopra, Pooja Kumar]
- Blue (2009) : [Co-stars – Akshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt, Sunil Shetty]
- Yuvvraaj (2008) : [Co-stars – Boman Irani, Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Katrina Kaif]
- Mission Istaanbul (2008) : [Co-stars – Sunil Shetty , Vivek Oberoi , Shabbir Ahluwalia]
- Cash (2007) : [Co-stars – Ajay Devgan , Ritesh Deshmukh , Esha Deol]
- Speed (2007) : [Co-stars – Aftab Shivdasani, Amrita Arora, Sanjay Suri, Tanushree Dutta]
- Rocky – 2006 : [Co-stars – Minissha Lamba , Isha Sherwani]
- Fight Club (2006) : [Co-stars – Sohail Khan, Ritesh Deshmukh, Dino Morea]
- Dus (2005) : [Co-stars – Sanjay Dutt, Sunil Shetty, Abhishek Bachchan]
- Vaada (2005) : [Co-stars – Arjun Rampal , Amisha Patel , Rakesh Bedi]
- Shabd (2005) : [Co-stars – Sanjay Dutt, Aishwarya Rai]
- Shaadi No 1 (2005) : [Co-stars – Sanjay Dutt, Fardeen Khan, Sharman Joshi]
- Main Hoon Na (2004) : [Co-stars – Boman Irani, Shahrukh Khan, Sushmita Sen, Amrita Rao]
- Chura Liyaa Hai Tumne (2003) : [Co-stars – Esha Deol, Salil Ankola, Gulshan Grover]
Zayed Khan’s TV Debut
When away from the movies, he made his debut on the TV in 2017 with “Haasil.” This Indian TV series rolled out on October 30, 2017, and continued till February 23, 2018. In this TV show, Vatsal Sheth and Nikita Dutta are in important roles. The plot of this movie revolves around the two brothers Kabir Raichand (Vatsal Sheth) and Ranvir Raichand (Zayed Khan). They have very distinct personality traits. However, they fall in love with the same girl Aanchal. Ranvir Raichand becomes obsessed with the girl that changes their world upside down. The show was coming on Sony Entertainment Television.
Wife and Kids
Zayed Khan married his high-school friend and crush, Malaika Parekh, in 2005. They studied together in Kodaikanal and are together since 1995. Sharing the proposal story, his wife Malaika stated that Zayed proposed to her four times, and she has four proposal rings. Living happily together, the couple was blessed with a baby boy in 2008 they named Ziddan. Again, in 2011 they had their second son Aariz on September 22. Zayed khan loves his family a lot, and this can be depicted with the incident when he left smocking on the birth of his first children in 2008.
Zayed belongs to a renowned Bollywood family who did many movies in his career. Despite being away from the acting, he is active as a producer. He ventured into movie production in 2011 with his co-owned production house Born Free Entertainment. His wife has received training in the gems and jewelry business, as his father-in-law was a gem merchant. His estimated net worth in 2020 was a whopping amount of $1 million- 5million.
Zayed Khan At Present
Zayed Khan is presently living with his wife and two kids. He is away from the movies, yet you may see him back in the movies in the upcoming years. His father is planning to relaunch the actor. Besides, he has some major fitness goals and can be seen in the gyms all sweaty to transformed into a great shape.
Zayed khan has played incredible roles in incredible roles and also running his production house in partnership with Dia Mirza. Reading this post until the end, you can gain some lesser-known facts about the actor’s life. If you like to read the biographies and memoirs of famous personalities, make a visit to our blog section.