We have known him as the coach of the reality singing show ‘The Voice’ for more than ten seasons now. For the unversed – Blake Shelton is also a reputed American country singer, television personality, and a record holder musician placed on the Billboard Hot Country songs chart. With 40 singles and 9 Grammy nominations under his belt – Blake Shelton net worth has increased manifold since his beginnings in 2001!
As you will scroll through this article, you will get a detailed idea of his sources of income, his albums, his family members, and other details.
Table of Contents
What is Blake Shelton net worth?
From what has been revealed from various sources and inflation-backed markets – his net worth is taken to be $100 million. For the record, that man has quite much: Grammy nominations, hit songs, endorsements, restaurant business, and the Sexiest Male Alive title.
Like many other musicians, Blake Shelton was a music prodigy who wrote his first song at the tender age of 15. It was only at 17 that he moved out of his home to pursue music seriously.
#Since we are talking about Blake Shelton net worth here – it is imperative for you to know that his wife, a judge at ‘The Voice’ reality singing show, earns more than him. Additionally, she supposedly is worth $60 million more than her husband.
Are you trying to smell some jealousy? Well, the former No Doubt frontwoman is often seen crooning with her husband – making their fans and admirers gush with joy.
How did he start in the music arena?
He started at 15 years – and the length of his career has caused Blake Shelton net worth to touch such heights. He kickstarted his journey with the self-styled debut album – ‘Austin’ which was placed at the premier position in the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. What’s more? This was his Platinum-certified debut album which produced two of his other songs – “Ol Red” and “All Over Me.”
Though he personally considers – ‘Ol Red’ as his signature song, even if it was not a radio hit. Instead, 1,000,000 copies of it were ordered, and it is his all-time popular concert song. His second album – ‘Dreamer’ was also well-received, with his single – Baby attaining the feat of staying at the first position in the country music chart for three weeks.
These were just the beginnings, and there is more to come about his career as you will scroll down.
His career highs and lows
It is no secret that Blake Shelton net worth has not come without his share of struggles. So, let’s check out what his career highs were and what those moments were when he had to struggle pretty hard.
His career highs –
- His debut single ‘Austin’ attained the top spot on the Billboards for 5 weeks straight. It was also certified with a Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.
- He was inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame in 2014. He was also made a member of the Grand Ole Opry in 2010.
- He has won numerous awards – some of them being – 10 awards from the Country Music Association and 9 of the CMT Music Awards. He has also won – 5 the Academy of Country Music Awards and the prestigious Gene Weed Special Achievement Award from the Academy of Country Music.
His career lows –
Fortunately, primarily in his personal life, he has faced the worst of scenarios. Professionally, he has been able to hold himself up.
How does he earn his millions?
The information, which was released by his PR agencies and compiled from other sources, states – the maximum of his income comes from his role as a coach in ‘The Voice,’ while his investments and live shows garner quite an amount of money. So let’s get the statistics –
- His concerts earn him an amount of roughly $1 million.
- Talking of his annual income – he reportedly grosses $30 million from multiple sources – both professional and personal assets.
- From what has been revealed – his per-season earnings from ‘The Voice’ goes up to $13 million, which would come up to $500,000 per episode. An inside birdie claims that in one of the seasons, he reportedly earned $26 million (in fees and bonus – given he has maximum wins).
- Another source that makes Blake Shelton net worth reach skyrocketing amount is his range of endorsement deals. He has regular endorsement contracts with – Pepsi, Land’s End, Pizza Hut, Smithworks Vodka, Walmart, and Gildan, to name a few.
- Last heard – he sold his catalog for $50 million in 2021.
- In terms of real estate – he owns a posh property called ‘Ten Points Ranch’ in Texas. Apart from that – he also owns a 1200-acre mansion in Oklahoma.
- Tracking his income over all these years – one may state that from $31.5 million in 2017, his income annually had extended up to $45 million in 2020.
- He was listed in Forbes magazine – as the 4th highest-paid country singer, with an estimated value of $32 million in 2019.
- He owns the Old Red Restaurant, which has branches in 4 locations.
He is a good-looking chap
Standing at 1.96 meters, Blake Shelton has aged like fine wine. A proud husband to songstress Gwen Stefani, he is famous on ‘The Voice’ both as a coach and for his good looks.
#Did we forget to mention it? He graced the cover of People’s Magazine in 2017 as the Sexiest Man Alive!
Blake Shelton and his personal life
Though you might be impressed with Blake Shelton net worth but his personal life, to certain critics, is not that impressive. Let’s start with his list of broken marriages. He was initially married to Kaynette Williams from 2003 – 06, but it ended in a divorce. Though the couple had no children, the divorce proceedings cost Shelton approximately $2-3 million.
He was then married to Miranda Lambert – which lasted from 2011-15. Since the couple had already signed a prenuptial agreement, there was only paperwork to dissolve at the end of that marriage.
It was only in 2015 that he started dating his current wife, Gwen Stefani, and married her in 2021.
On the not-so-bright side, he lost his brother Richie in 1990 to a car crash and his father, Dick, in 2012 to declining health.
As we sum up Blake Shelton net worth, it is imperative to note some points that make him the man he is. For starters – he has always stated in his shows and concerts – that nothing is unattainable. Also, he believes that one should try to direct their passion toward their profession. It is only when you love to do what you do you achieve success.